[This blog has since moved to bybethanyjae.com. Head on over to check it out, I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised… x]
Confession Time: This week has seen me majorly overdose on tea because it’s assignment-time (or lovingly known as “procrastination-time“). So earlier in the week in my procrastinating state I searched tea quotes and thought to share my top 5 with you all.
So why don’t you put the kettle on, brew some tea, click ‘play’ on the song below, read the following five, and then take five minutes to just chill out? You can thank me later for it… Oh and if you’re not a fan of tea, I hope these quotes change your mind 🙂
1. “If a man has no tea in him, he is incapable of understanding truth & beauty” – Japanese Proverb
2. “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” – C.S. Lewis
3. “Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage.” – Catherine Douzel
4. “If you are cold, tea will warm you. If you are too heated, it will cool you. If you are depressed, it will cheer you. If you are excited, it will calm you.” – Gladstone, 1865
5. “There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea.” – Bernard-Paul Heroux