[This blog has since moved to bybethanyjae.com. Head on over to check it out, I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised… x]
1. Mugshot Monday
Founded by Lisa Frame, the About Page states that “It all started with 2 passions: coffee and people.” So what is Mugshot Monday? It’s where people send in a shot of themselves with their mug, and a blurb about who they are and what they do.
I’ve been a fan of this site for quite sometime and was disappointed when she took a 5-month blogging break. But she’s back with an updated site, and everything is looking pretty snazzy now! Check it out at: mugshot-monday.com – you’ll find some pretty creative and interesting people there!
2. This quote by Gordon B. Hinckley:
“Get on your knees and pray, then get on your
feet and work.”
3. Lily’s Disneyland Surprise
4. ‘How To Stop Dreaming & Start Living‘ by Jeff Goins
Everything Jeff Goins posts is inspiring and challenging, but this one stuck out to me bigtime this week about actually living your dream. My favourite lines are:
- As quoted by his friend: “It was when I stopped asking, ‘What if…?’ and started saying, ‘Let’s…’”
- Begin living your life, or start planning your funeral.
You can read the whole post here.
This year’s Nobel Peace Prize Winners were awarded to three women (for the first time ever!) “for their non-violent struggle for the safety of women and for women’s rights to full participation in peace-building work”.
Click here to read about them and their work – amazing!!
– Enjoy your weekend! Beth, x